After episode #211 about What to Eat we received a lot of follow-up questions (thank you!) and were asked to do a follow up episode to clarify some things, such as:
- What if I'm lactose intolerant? What do you recommend to replace grass-fed milk?
- What about food storage? I store a lot of grains and legumes. What's the best way to eat them.
- Where do I find grass-fed meat, cheeses, butters, milk, etc.?
- How do I know I can trust package labels at the store and that they're actually what they say they are?
- How do you eat healthily while traveling?
- What do you recommend for nutrient-dense snacks?
- Do you guys eat much bread?
- How do I get my family on board with eating healthier?
- Do you have any recipes? What can I cook daily at home that's easy and can be done quickly?
- What do you regularly buy and WHERE do you buy it?
If you had similar questions after listening to episode #211, then get them answered by listening to this episode now!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/extraordinary-family-life/message